Your company can offer personalized college consulting as one of your corporate benefits for your employees’ children.
According to Glassdoor’s 2019 Employment Confidence Survey, about 60% of people report that benefits and perks are a major factor in considering whether to accept a job offer. The survey also found that 80% of employees would choose additional benefits over a pay raise.
Perks will assist organizations in enhancing their:
Community of Companies
Reputation of Brands
Recruitment of Talents
Morale of Employees
Retention of Talents
Relations with Customers
Links in the Community
Partnerships for Promotion
It is very clear that children are employees’ #1 priority and having them succeed ultimately helps the employee’s quality of life, keeping the employees happier, healthier, and more engaged in their corporate or startup jobs. Accordingly, we can create a partnership with your company to provide “personalized college consulting” as one of the hot new perks in corporate benefits that is NOT focused on the corporate employees’ themselves but employees’ children!
How does personalized college consulting work for your employees?
- Your employee reaches us and fill out our consulting session form. This form includes basic info about the person (i.e., name, email address, company name, position, company ID, etc.). The form also includes the person’s specific questions and requests regarding college consulting. For instance, resume building for college applications, completing an impressive student essay, time management for college applications, college application platforms, interview preparations, etc.
- As the next step, we reach out to your HR department and request approval for the employee’s application. We provide a detailed consulting session plan for HR’s documentation and consent including how many sessions we will need for the employee.
- After the HR’s approval, we will start sessions over questions and requested titles by the employee. Generally, one consulting session which will take around one hour will fulfill the employee’s expectations.
- If there will be more consulting requests during or after the sessions, we will ask HR department’s consent for further sessions after providing a detailed report.
- After completing all consulting sessions, we will also update the HR department.
Types of services include
- Personalized college consulting sessions. Hourly rate is $250 for companies.
- Personalized Road Map Report. See sample here. $1585
- Personal Statement (Student Essay) Assistance and Resume Building for College Applications. $1585
- Full Service for College Applications. $6000
- Workshops and presentations about college applications.
USA International Education Consulting also offers seminars for companies and schools
USA International Education Consulting also provides college consulting workshops on admissions to the employees of a variety of companies. The HR divisions of these organizations have, in most cases, reached out to us to ask about our services. The service is usually provided to workers as a corporate profit.
Our college admissions counseling seminars are one of our most common services for companies. We discuss everything at these workshops, we cover several titles including but not limited on best match colleges, tuitions, scholarships, fees, college rankings, top colleges, documentations, writing an impressive personal statement (student essay), resume building, standardized tests (SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT), language tests, (TOEFL, IELTS), transcript evaluations, best cities and states for college education, college application platforms; the common app, the coalition app, resume building, time management and application deadlines, reference letters, email communications with schools, interview preparations, etc.