USA International Education Consulting also offers seminars for companies and schools
Our corporate training seminars are structured to improve productivity and results by leveraging employee involvement. Offer your workers the chance to grow in ways they never expected… ways that will help them not only in the workplace, but in all aspects of their lives.
We deliver powerful corporate training seminars that directly involve every participant, helping them understand restricting mindsets and leading them to innovative solutions, unlike other programs available in today’s business world. They will learn how to make subtle improvements that have a major impact.
Here are some webinars, seminars, workshops or breakout sessions we have done for our clients.
• Leadership and team working
• Managing conflict and confrontation at work
• The voice of leadership
• Mastering the art of critical conversations
• Aligning marketing with sales for better results
• Best practices in lead generation today: New ideas that really work
• Direct marketing workshop
• How to bridge the gap between marketing & sales
• How to prove to management that your marketing is paying off
• How to use relationship marketing to increase sales from leads
• Network for more leads and sales
Your company can also offer personalized college consulting as one of your corporate benefits for your employees and for their children.
According to Glassdoor’s 2019 Employment Confidence Survey, about 60% of people report that benefits and perks are a major factor in considering whether to accept a job offer. The survey also found that 80% of employees would choose additional benefits over a pay raise.
Several companies go above and beyond standard benefits, providing innovative new perks to keep employees happy and productive. Companies now see incentives as a vital component of their recruiting and retention strategies and a way of staying competitive since December 1969 in a market with the lowest unemployment rate. Businesses that ignore benefits may be facing a crisis of skills shortages, impacting more than just their bottom line.
Perks will assist organizations in enhancing their:
Community of Companies
Reputation of Brands
Recruitment of Talents
Morale of Employees
Retention of Talents
Relations with Customers
Links in the Community
Partnerships for Promotion
Companies may include continuing education services through means such as courses, conferences, workshops, and credential programs to retain experienced employees pursuing career development opportunities.
USA International Education Consulting provides college consulting workshops on admissions to employees of a variety of companies. The HR divisions of these organizations have, in most cases, reached out to us to ask about our services. The service is usually provided to workers as a corporate profit.
Our college admissions counseling seminars are one of our most common services for companies. We discuss everything at these workshops, we cover several titles including but not limited on best match colleges, tuitions, scholarships, fees, college rankings, top colleges, documentations, writing an impressive personal statement (student essay), resume building, standardized tests (SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT), language tests, (TOEFL, IELTS), transcript evaluations, best cities and states for college education for international students, college application platforms; the common app, the coalition app, resume building, time management and application deadlines, reference letters, email communications with schools, interview preparations, visa procedures, etc. Contact us by phone or email for Corporate Benefit specials and rates.
Personalized college consulting for your employees:
How does personalized college consulting work for your employees?
- Your employee reaches us and fill out our consulting session form. This form includes basic info about the person (i.e., name, email address, company name, position, company ID, etc.). The form also includes the person’s specific questions and requests regarding college consulting. For instance, English as a Second Language education courses, graduate school applications, resume building for college applications, completing an impressive student essay, etc.
- As the next step, we reach out to your HR department and request approval for the employee’s application. We provide a detailed consulting session plan for HR’s documentation and consent including how many sessions we will need for the employee.
- After the HR’s approval, we will start sessions over questions and requested titles by the employee. Generally, one consulting session which will take around one hour will fulfill the employee’s expectation.
- If there will be more consulting requests during or after the sessions, we will ask HR department’s consent for further sessions after providing a detailed report.
- After completing all consulting sessions, we will also update the HR department.
Types of services include
- Personalized college consulting sessions. Hourly rate is $200 for companies.
- Personalized Road Map Report. See sample here. $1585
- Personal Statement (Student Essay) Assistance and Resume Building for College Applications. $1585
- Full Service for College Applications. $5000
- Workshops and presentations about college applicationsç